Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh, well, hello.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with this. It almost feels like I'm cheating on Xanga, but at the same time, I'm kind of tired with it over there. Don't get me wrong, I love the 2-4 people who regularly stop by, but at the same time, I'd kind of like to start fresh, you know? I thought about getting a tumblr, but to be entirely honest I don't think I'm smart enough to use one. It just all seems way too complicated, and I'm old and require a more straight-forward sort of blog.

Or maybe I just created a new one, on a more public place, that will allow for the possibility of more readers. In a way, I'd like to give this link out, let people I know read it. This would be helpful for family since I did just move six hours away, but somehow I don't think they really care about my blathering on. Maybe for pictures, but I did just teach mom how to use gmail, so maybe I won't upset that balance.

I may use this for my random dreams, or snippets of a story I'll never finish. I feel like those are kind of misplaced on my normal blog anyway. In fact, I may just go ahead and start doing that. I've wanted an excuse to rework some of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment